The tools aim to sufficiently minimize the risks related to system efficiency, financial viability and unsustainable use of water resources. Information modules are supplemented with user-friendly software tools such as calculations sheets, checklists and guidelines.
Modules and tools
- Assessing water requirements
- Comparing financial viability
- Determining farm profitability and return on investment of solar-powered irrigation systems
- How to sustainably design and maintain a solar-powered irrigation system
- Critical workmanship quality aspects
Go to the toolbox
The toolbox is maintained on the Energypedia site and is made possible through the global initiative Powering Agriculture: An Energy Grand Challenge for Development.