With support from GIZ through Capacity for Nutrition (C4N), the European Commission Directorate-General International Partnerships has developed a series of quick tips that guide programme planners on mainstreaming nutrition into sector and thematic programmes.
The quick tips cover:
- Nutrition-sensitive food production
- Nutrition-sensitive value chains
- Creating consumer demand
- Equality, equity and nutrition
- Gender, equality and women’s empowerment
- Multisectoral nutrition governance
- Social protection and nutrition
- Health and nutrition
- WASH and nutrition
- Education and nutrition,
In EN and FR HERE.
Knowledge for Nutrition (K4N) – Securing nutrition (giz.de)
If you wish to receive regular news on nutrition, you can subscribe to Nutritionflash on the GIZ newsletter page, under project and programme newsletters.
email@example.com. Communication advisor, C4N