FAO Webinar Series
Recordings of two webinar series, one on resilience and one on irrigation in Africa
Knowledge sharing on resilience
This series was organized jointly with the EU’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development (DEVCO) that are of interest to members of the FSNR working group.
The webinars focus on:
- Caisses de Resilience
- Shock-responsive social protection for resilience building
- Gender equality in protracted crises
- Translating early warnings into early action
- Food security assessment
- Global Report 2017
- Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- Dimitra Clubs: enhancing the resilience through community mobilization
- Benefits of farm-level disaster risk reduction in agriculture
- SAFE I: Overview of Terminology, Challenges and Coordination
- SAFE II: Approaches, tools and case studies
- Early Warning Early Action: What’s new?
- Forecast-based financing: Reducing disaster risk vulnerability in Bangladesh
Adapting irrigation to climate change in Africa (AICCA)
The second webinar series is partly in English and partly in French.