How to Ensure Impact With Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships in Value Chain Promotion
Edited recording of a webinar with focus on the contribution of multi-stakeholder partnershipss to value chain promotion, an outline of circumstances that make MSPs successful and aspects to consider when facilitating multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Sonia Lehmann, German Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa & International ValueLinks Association
- Silke Peters, Sustainable Supply Chain Initiative INA (Initiative Nachhaltige Agrarlieferketten)
- Sarah Lena Jensen, GIZ Sector Project Agricultural Trade, Agribusiness, Agricultural Finance
Background on the presentations
- The example of the German Initiative on Sustainable Cocoa — for more information see: https://www.kakaoforum.de/
- INA’s special approach on value chain development in the agri-food sector — for more information see https://www.nachhaltige-agrarlieferketten.org/
- The BMZ reference framework on cooperation with the private sector in the agri-food sector, including an overview of instruments in this respect — for more information see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu6dToJpZx0&t=4s>
The webinar was hosted by the GIZ Sector Project Agricultural Trade, Agribusiness, Agricultural Finance in collaboration with the SNRD Africa Working Group Agribusiness and Inclusive Value Chain Development, and the GIZ Sectoral Department (FMB).