Trainer/Coach for Western Africa
English, French, German
Specific expertise in Contract Farming
- Trained trainer/coach in the GIZ methodology for promoting inclusive CF (2014 and 2019)
- Project management including CF promotion activities and establishment of a network of coaches among others for CF (GIZ Burkina Faso, ongoing)
- Co-author stocktaking report GIZ CF methodology (GIZ, 2018)
- Preparation and realisation of two CF study tours in Germany for public and private stakeholders (GIZ Tunisia, 2017)
- Development of a CF training (GIZ Benin, 2012 and 2014)
- Intermittent team leader “Climate Change Adaptation” at the Agriculture Development Program (GIZ-PDA) in Burkina Faso
- Freelance Consultant and managing director of the “ag-knowledge-Consultants” in Bonn
- Farm manager of the demonstration farm for organic farming Gut Ostler in Bonn
25 years of professional experience, including:
- At the interface of agribusiness management and good agricultural production
- Specialist partner on the qualification of actors in added value chains within the framework of the promotion of agricultural economies
- Trainer at GIZ Academy for International Cooperation to integrate climate change adaptation in project practice
If you want to get in contact with the trainers and coaches presented on our website for the purpose of promoting contract farming as inclusive business model, you can request the contact information of the respective trainer or coach via our contact contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org or simply via the contact button under the respective profile. Please note that your contact request may take some time to be processed. There is no entitlement to have the contact request processed, or processed within a certain period of time.
Please note that the trainers and coaches presented on our website are legally independent and no employees or representatives of GIZ and SNRD Africa. If you want to contract one of the trainers and coaches, you must enter into a contractual relationship with the trainers and coaches and agree on their respective conditions for the provision of the specific services. The respective trainers and coaches are not obliged to conclude a contract with you. GIZ and SNRD Africa do not accept any liability for the conclusion of such a contract. Furthermore, GIZ and SNRD Africa will not incur any pre-contractual costs nor any costs of the respective assignments of the trainers and coaches. All costs incurred in connection with the contracting of a trainer or coach are to be borne by the trainer’s or coach’s clients.
Further, GIZ, SNRD Africa and the Contract Farming Community of Practice Facilitators do not assume any warranty or liability for the quality of the services rendered by trainers and coaches. Any warranty claims and compensation claims are to be asserted exclusively against the respective trainers and coaches.
The Selling or any other commercial use of the contact details and personal data of the trainers and coaches handed out to you or displayed on the SNRD Africa website is prohibited. The contact details and personal data handed out or displayed on the Community of Practice Contract Farming shall only be used for purposes of networking, in order to facilitate the identification of appropriate trainers or coaches for your assignment to promote the GIZ approach of Contract Farming as an inclusive business model.
Please also note our further information on the EU data protection guidelines.