Daouda Sory Dembélé
Trainer/Coach for Western Africa
Specific expertise in Contract Farming
- Participation Basic Training (2017) and Training of Trainers/Coaches (2018) on the GIZ methodology for promoting CF as inclusive business model
- Value chain analysis, CF business model design, contract specifications, CF training
- Training and Coaching of 24 producer organizations (2018) on the GIZ methodology for promoting CF as inclusive business model within the framework of UN Women Mali’s contract / Program AgriFeD (Agriculture Women and Sustainable Development)
- Participation in Exposure Seminar (Germany 2019) on Cooperation with the private sector: Promoting innovations through inclusive Contract Farming
Independant Consultant/ Business Developer
More than 15 years, including:
- Training/coaching in business management and entrepreneurship
- OHADA cooperative life
- Business Development Services (BDS)
- Diagnostic/Evaluation of Agricultural Farmers’ Organizations
- Facilitation to access agricultural credit
- Analysis and development of agricultural value chains
- Business Plan Elaboration, Development of Financial models for Agricultural Equipment Exploitation Centers (AEEC)
If you want to get in contact with the trainers and coaches presented on our website for the purpose of promoting contract farming as inclusive business model, you can request the contact information of the respective trainer or coach via our contact contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org or simply via the contact button under the respective profile. Please note that your contact request may take some time to be processed. There is no entitlement to have the contact request processed, or processed within a certain period of time.
Please note that the trainers and coaches presented on our website are legally independent and no employees or representatives of GIZ and SNRD Africa. If you want to contract one of the trainers and coaches, you must enter into a contractual relationship with the trainers and coaches and agree on their respective conditions for the provision of the specific services. The respective trainers and coaches are not obliged to conclude a contract with you. GIZ and SNRD Africa do not accept any liability for the conclusion of such a contract. Furthermore, GIZ and SNRD Africa will not incur any pre-contractual costs nor any costs of the respective assignments of the trainers and coaches. All costs incurred in connection with the contracting of a trainer or coach are to be borne by the trainer’s or coach’s clients.
Further, GIZ, SNRD Africa and the Contract Farming Community of Practice Facilitators do not assume any warranty or liability for the quality of the services rendered by trainers and coaches. Any warranty claims and compensation claims are to be asserted exclusively against the respective trainers and coaches.
The Selling or any other commercial use of the contact details and personal data of the trainers and coaches handed out to you or displayed on the SNRD Africa website is prohibited. The contact details and personal data handed out or displayed on the Community of Practice Contract Farming shall only be used for purposes of networking, in order to facilitate the identification of appropriate trainers or coaches for your assignment to promote the GIZ approach of Contract Farming as an inclusive business model.
Please also note our further information on the EU data protection guidelines.